Blågårdens Brætspilsklubs Forum

Where everybody knows your game

You are not logged in.

#1 19-07-2015 23:25

Bakunin
Chefideolog & BBBL Kommissær

Overtime i Slutspil

The Proposal

At the end of normal time, playoff matches go immediately to penalties! Each coach gathers together all players that finished the game on the field, plus any remaining reserves, and attempts to recover KO'd players as normal. This is the pool of which the coach may draw his penalty takers!

Penalties in blood bowl take the shape of players taking it in turns to try and boot the ball from a fixed point on the pitch over a bar at the end of the pitch. To represent this, each coach must determine an order in which his players will take penalty kicks. The game is won on the basis of best-of-five penalties per team... if the result is still tied after five penalties then we enter Sudden Death, and each team gets a round of one penalty each until one player can be declared a winner. If a team runs out of penalty takers, their taker order starts again from the top of the list, just like in football. A flip of the coin determines which team goes first.

Penalties are taken as follows:

1. Roll a d6, and add the penalty taker's Strength. If the total result is seven or more, the shot has enough power - move on to step 2. Remember that a roll of a 1 always fails and a roll of 6 always succeeds!
2. Roll another d6, add Agility and the whole result from step 1. If the combined result is 13 or more, the shot has both enough power and is on target: a goal is scored! Remember that a roll of a 1 always fails and a roll of 6 always succeeds!

Five kickers each, in the event of a tie it goes to a sudden death kick-off.

- Players with Kick may reroll 1 of the 2 dies rolled.
- Big Guys must pass their handicap rolls before being selected as a penalty taker. Bone-Head, Really Stupid and Take Root are 2+; Wild Animal is 4+. (i.e. if they fail the roll someone else can fill their slot in the kicking line up)
- Accurate adds +1 to the 2nd roll
- KOs have a chance to recover before the shootout. Injured and sent off can't participate.

Should I even bother to remind you of the odds?
- Drizzt Do'Urden

#2 19-07-2015 23:26

Bakunin

Re: Overtime i Slutspil

Det er en ændret og lidt mere fair udgave af denne klassiske Blood Bowl udvidelse regel: http://www.gamingcorner.nl/rules/boardg … igh_uk.pdf

- Drizzt Do'Urden

#3 20-07-2015 21:30

Daniel Lundsby
Veteran

Af nysgerrighed: Hvorfor tænker du denne variant er mere fair?

For som jeg ser det favoriserer den spillere med høj styrke ret kraftigt i forhold til den artikel du linker.

Og bare af nysgerrighed - har vi nogen anden grundregel for overtid? Forlænget spilletid? Golden goal? Terningslag?

#4 21-07-2015 13:41

Bakunin

Den klassiske favoriserer klart alle Elf hold, da de skal rolle 3+/2+ i forhold til AG3 hold som skal rolle 3+/3+.
Så overtime regler (forslaget) der hælder lidt til Ogre og Khemri hold synes at være fair nok, da de har svært ved at score mange TDs. Men man burde nok fjerne Big guy handicap rollet.

Men der er faktisk overtime regler i regelsættet (hvis man gider og læse det wink) som kan bruges i alle kampe!:

P.11 of the CRP pdf (p.15 as numbered):

Quote:
The team with the most touchdowns at the end of the last turn of the second half is the winner. If the match is tied at the end of the second half it is declared a draw unless both coaches agree to go into !sudden death overtime." Flip the Blood Bowl coin to see which coach chooses who kicks-off, and then play a third series of eight turns per team. Any re-rolls still remaining at the end of the second half (including re-rolls earned from Kick-off events, Inducements or Special Play cards) are carried over and may be used in overtime, but teams do not receive new allocations of re-rolls as they normally would at the start of a new half. The first team to score wins the match. If neither team scores, then the match is decided by a penalty shoot-out; each coach rolls a D6, high score wins, re-roll ties! Each unused team re-roll adds 1 to the D6 score.

- Drizzt Do'Urden

#5 04-08-2015 16:39

Daniel Lundsby
Veteran

Det gamle forslag er lige så godt for chaos warriors som for elvere - 2+/3+ eller 3+/2+ er et fedt.

De ændringer du foreslår styrker spillere med ST4+ og AG2 eller under, og nerfer alle andre, dog jo højere ST jo mindre bliver man ramt.

Men mere grundlæggende synes jeg, selv om jeg godt kan se charmen i at slå for hver spillers spark, at hvis vi når en situation hvor to hold har spillet lige og en ekstra halvleg ikke kan afgøre det så er en rent terningslag mere rimeligt end et system der favoriserer visse hold frem for andre. Skulle der endelig være nogen fordel til nogen hold vil jeg foreslå højeste slag på 1d6 + holdets tier smile

#6 04-08-2015 17:07

Bakunin

Man har kun 4 cw, og kun et hold har dem. Der er 4 elf hold og alle har ag4...
Men anyways, går vel bare ud fra at vi spiller med normale overtime regler.

- Drizzt Do'Urden

Board footer