Blågårdens Brætspilsklubs Forum

Where everybody knows your game

You are not logged in.

#1 25-09-2012 13:09

Bakunin
Chefideolog & BBBL Kommissær

Daemons of Khorne og Blood Bowl 2

http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtop … f=6&t=1665

The Daemons of Khorne have infinite bloodlust and rage that makes them feared throughout the Blood Bowl leagues. Some of them, not satisfied with merely destroying all of civilization, started to get interested in violent games. When Bloodletters, Pit Fighters, Bloodthirsters and Heralds discovered Blood Bowl, the Daemons of Khorne made their entrance in the stadiums for the first time!

Today, they are known as the most violent, and the most feared, Blood Bowl players of all time.

- Pit Fighter, Quantity 0-16, 60k, MA 6, ST 3, AG 3, AV 8, Skills: Frenzy, Normal GP, Double AS
- Bloodletter Daemon, Quantity 0-4, 80k, MA 6, ST 3, AG 3, AV 7, Skills: Horns, Juggernaut, Regeneration, Normal GAS, Double P
- Khorne Herald, Quantity 0-2, 90k, MA 6, ST 3, AG 3, AV 8, Skills: Frenzy, Horns, Juggernaut, Normal GS, Double AP
- Bloodthirster, Quantity 0-1, 180k, MA 6, ST 5, AG 1, AV 9, Skills: Loner, Wild Animal, Claw, Frenzy, Horns, Juggernaut, Regeneration, Normal S, Double GAP
- Reroll : 70k
- Apoth: yes

Så er det nye Khorne hold offentliggjort.

Last edited by Bakunin (14-03-2013 18:13)

Should I even bother to remind you of the odds?
- Drizzt Do'Urden

#2 25-09-2012 19:36

Lord Manhammer
Propagandaminister
Website

Re: Daemons of Khorne og Blood Bowl 2

Åh ja jeg tror på det er de mest feared *ahemoverpowered* hold på banen. Føj. Skill access til GASP på normal, og GAS på normal for en type spillere...

Jeg er en lille nej smølf i dag big_smile

"Frankie, make him gone..."

#3 25-09-2012 22:21

Simon
Bagmanden

Hvem har lavet reglerne?

Synes det er fjollet med en greater deamon på banen. For mange start-skills på nogle af spillerne til prisen, Letters og Heralds burde starte uden juggernaut. Pit Fighters? De skal da hedde berzerkers!

#4 25-09-2012 23:30

Bakunin

- Drizzt Do'Urden

#5 25-09-2012 23:31

Bakunin

Simon wrote:

Hvem har lavet reglerne?

Synes det er fjollet med en greater deamon på banen. For mange start-skills på nogle af spillerne til prisen, Letters og Heralds burde starte uden juggernaut. Pit Fighters? De skal da hedde berzerkers!

Tom Anders har været med til/eller givet sit input

- Drizzt Do'Urden

#6 26-09-2012 07:29

aermet69
Admin

Synes ikke de virker så slemme, bortset fra Bloodthirsteren der bare er dum. Hvorfor skal den bryde alle design principper for Big Guys? Det giver jo ingen mening.

In the grim darkness of the far future there is only... N'orr!

"...the stories we’ve told, and plan to tell, of Twilight Imperium." ~CTP, FFG

#7 26-09-2012 09:34

Troels G
Emerging Star

kan du sige crowd push?

Never tell me the odds! - Han Solo

#8 26-09-2012 20:20

Bakunin

aermet69 wrote:

Synes ikke de virker så slemme, bortset fra Bloodthirsteren der bare er dum. Hvorfor skal den bryde alle design principper for Big Guys? Det giver jo ingen mening.

Tom Anders forklare:

The roster was designed by a group of long term players. We were given some hard rules that could not be changed at the beginning of the team design project.

I think given the things that we were told needed to be part of the team .... I'm happy with the roster.

Yes a Khorne roster could be a lot of strength (as someone mentioned) but we already HAVE that. Play Khemri, Lizardmen, Chaos, Nurgle or Ogre if you want to have a team of players of 4+ Strength of 20 points worth or more.

The player coaches wanted a Tier 1.5 design ... that part was delibrate. We also wanted it to have a newer style of play. Yes Norse has a lot of Frenzy if you want to have it (5 maximum) ... but not on the Lineman and not with the mix of Juggernaut. Instead of trying to load the team up on Strength ... we give it an impression of Strength by giving it abilities to get man-ups by pushing opposing players off pitch. Its a way of getting a result of the impression of great strength (as you can just blow opponents off the pitch) without just loading up a team with the ST stat.

We were also tasked for the Bloodthirster to be on the team and be the most powerful Big Guy in the game. I think the player coach team did a good job of coming up with a Big Guy that is scary but fits the team, is really good by himself but is not broken out of the box. That wasn't an easy work to do.

I know the roster will not appeal to everyone ... but the take with the team is not to create a team that is immediately JUST LIKE one of the other 24 teams you have. Its not easy to create a balanced team that does a different style of play than the other 24. I'm personally happy with the end result of our work.

Tom/Galak"

- Drizzt Do'Urden

#9 26-09-2012 21:50

Simon
Bagmanden

Panduro wrote:
aermet69 wrote:

We were given some hard rules that could not be changed at the beginning of the team design project.

Det lyder ikke som om, herren ville have lavet holdet på den måde, hvis ikke han havde været under pres.

#10 27-09-2012 14:38

Bakunin

Kan enligt godt lide hovedessen bag holdet, men synes at hvis det skal tillades, så skal det playtests ordenligt igennem ligesom de nye hold og ikke bare smules ind af bagdøren af Cyanide.
Her er hvad jeg ville have gjort:

- Pit Fighter,               Quantity  0-16, 60k,  MA 6, ST 3, AG 3, AV 8, Skills: Frenzy,                                       Normal GM, Double ASP
- Bloodletter Daemon, Quantity 0-4,    90k,  MA 6, ST 3, AG 3, AV 8, Skills: Horns, Juggernaut, Regeneration,  Normal GS, Double AP
- Khorne Herald,         Quantity 0-2,    100k, MA 6, ST 4, AG 1, AV 8, Skills: Frenzy, Horns, Juggernaut,          Normal GS, Double AP
- Bloodthirster,           Quantity 0-1,   180k, MA 6, ST 5, AG 1, AV 9, Skills: Loner, Wild Animal, Claw, Frenzy, Horns, Juggernaut, Regeneration,
  Normal S, Double GAP
- Reroll : 70k
- Apoth: yes

- Drizzt Do'Urden

#11 27-09-2012 17:12

aermet69
Admin

?? Så du ville have gjort holdet endnu sejere?

In the grim darkness of the far future there is only... N'orr!

"...the stories we’ve told, and plan to tell, of Twilight Imperium." ~CTP, FFG

#12 14-03-2013 16:53

Bakunin

- Drizzt Do'Urden

#13 06-06-2013 14:27

Bakunin

- Drizzt Do'Urden

Board footer